Sunday, April 5, 2020

Question of the Day

Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?

There are many things I am holding onto that I need to let go of, some of it is emotional and other things are physical, I know I need to let both go. Some of it on the emotional side of things is blasted hard to work through, in time I am sure I will be able to do so and thus let a lot of it go into the past where it belongs, but until then I work with it as best as I can do so.
The physical side of things, ya I know I SAVED SOOOOOOO much from the house that I do not need and should really let go of it. But in one moment I know I need to do it, but the other side of me just can’t let some of it go right now, some of it I just can not bring myself to do so. In time yes that will happen, but like everything right now it isn’t the case but eventually, it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment