Monday, March 29, 2010

TMI Tuesday #230

1. Have you ever broken something in someone's home unknown to them and never told them? If yes, explain. Not that I am aware of, its possible when I was younger that it happened, but if so I have no memory of it taking place. 

2. What's one sexual guilty pleasure that you wouldn't openly tell your friends about? Why? I have no sexual guilty pleasure to talk about, so there is nothing that I couldn't openly talk about to any friend of mine.

3. Take a peek over any celebrity's shoulder in the bathroom...who are they and what are they reading? ::mind goes blank::

4. Roses are red, violets are blue...[finish this line with your own rhyme] My Husky is sweet and so are you!

5. Do you believe in ghosts or other supernatural activity? Why or why not? Yes I do believe in ghosts and other supernaturals, because to me there are more things out there then meets the eyes, thus to me anything is possible until proven beyond a shadow of a dough to be other wise. 

Bonus (optional): How many times have you thought about sex in the last 24 hours? What triggered it? Who did it involve? Provide as much details as you like.  Yes I have and it was my hubby who triggered it and it was with my hubby. As to what it was or what was dun, all I'll say is that walking afterwards was an interesting adventure in and of itself. Not to mention I think I need to see the chiropractor!

No comments:

Post a Comment